CHANGINS is fortunate to have a commercial and experimental winery, equipped with the latest technology.
This facility enables CHANGINS to:
- carry out winemaking programs enabling students to perform every task in a winery from receiving the grapes to bottling the wine, and to follow the wines by sensory analysis
- set up research projects
- carry out custom winemaking and provide other services to clients
- provide support for the various Bachelor’s thesis’ projects
The winery has a wide range of machinery and cellar equipment, which is modernized regularly to account for the development in the sector
The winery is also involved in:
- monitoring 150 winemaking experiments
- vinification of different autochthonous and internationally-grown grape varieties
- collaboration with various national and international suppliers
- producing and marketing a range of white, red, sparkling, and rosé wines which can be bought in the online shop, or by visiting the winery. The winery is open by appointment between 17:00 and 19:00 on weekdays.